Thursday, January 27, 2011

American Idol Season 10!


So, the fam and I watched season 10 of American Idol last night. I really thought with new judges etc... the show might be on its last legs. Boy, am I glad I was wrong! I am so excited for this season after watching last night. I saw so many talented singers.

I was even more impressed with  Idol judges, Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez!!! I thought Steven Tyler being on AI might be "hokie" but No, No, it was not! He was so gracious and nice. I think I might love him now.

Contestant Chris Medina captured my vote of the night, when I heard the story of how he and his would be mother-in-law takes care of his fiancee, Victoria Ramos. She was brain damaged and paralyzed after a terribble car crash two months before their wedding. I ain't gonna lie, I bawled like a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment